Sunday, February 11, 2007

My Ipod could of never done it.

Due to the bitter coldness out side, I haven’t been able to upload my videos. Because I really don't feel like walking across campus. If apple did make me have to pay $30 for Quick Time Pro you wouldn't have to be reading this. Another reason I don't like apple products. Not only are they taking our lives; their taking our money!

A little about me and how im doing. Well I made my best video yet this weekend for this site. I can't wait to load it on. I can't wait to tell you all about it, because it's very real and to the point. I was a witness of life this morning! I went to church today and they were baptizing people during the worship. Basically it was twisting my heart into for some reason. The music of the room filled my ears while I watched people go from death to life. Whatever I felt I know my Ipod could never do. Something was to perfect about it.

No comments: