Tuesday, January 30, 2007

R.I.P. Ipod

21 years ago marks the greatest day ever! Me! Some might disagree but I know I have a purpose. I thought I would write today because something interesting happen to me today. MY Ipod BROKE! On my birthday my ipod which destroys my life everyday went in peace. The funny thing is that it died and I still spent 4 hours trying to fix it! There’s always hope. I think I can fix it…. But it sure is a nice day out side with out it. I found my self walking around OSU camps today with out it, listening to the sounds of snow falling and a wind chill of 13… well maybe I do miss it a little. P.S. By the Muse cd.

1 comment:

Stacie Sells said...

I've always thought how weird it is when you walk around campus and all you see now are people either talking on their cell phones or have ipods attached to their ears.
I can't bash it much b/c I too have one and always am at lost when the batty is either dead or I forgot it but really do we need it? Arn't we just missing out on life it seems like?
It's funny b/c whenever I think of Ipod i think of Invasion of the Body Snatchers and how the pod people were taking over the real humans and I feel that the ipod is doing the same thing.
I'm excited to see the other films and thoughts you're going to express and wonderful job on the videos!